girder-dicom-viewer

Hi,

On Ubuntu, I installed and configured a girder 3.0.0a3 using pip ($pip install girder==3.0.0a3). It works fine.
Then I installed the dicom viewer 0.2.0a1 using pip ($ pip install girder-dicom-viewer).
However, I get those errors when building the web client ($girder build)

ERROR in ./~/@girder/dicom-viewer/main.js
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'girder/auth' in '/root/Projects/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/girder/web_client/node_modules/@girder/dicom-viewer'
resolve 'girder/auth' in '/root/Projects/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/girder/web_client/node_modules/@girder/dicom-viewer'
  Parsed request is a module
  using description file: /root/Projects/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/girder/web_client/node_modules/@girder/dicom-viewer/package.json (relative path: .)
    Field 'browser' doesn't contain a valid alias configuration
  after using description file: /root/Projects/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/girder/web_client/node_modules/@girder/dicom-viewer/package.json (relative path: .)
    resolve as module
      /root/Projects/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/girder/web_client/node_modules/@girder/dicom-viewer/node_modules doesn't exist or is not a directory
      /root/Projects/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/girder/web_client/node_modules/@girder/node_modules doesn't exist or is not a directory

Does it mean the dicom-viewer is incompatible with girder 3.0.0a3 ? What is my other option to install that plugin ?

Thanks,
Julien.

It was probably broken by https://github.com/girder/girder/pull/2916. I think 3.0.0a2 should work with this plugin as is. Otherwise we need to update the javascript references from girder to @girder/core.

I’m using the Dicom plugin from the master repo with Girder 3.0.0a3, and it works. I think we just need to make a release of the current code.

Ah right. I’ll see about updating all of the plugins. Any with a client-side component will likely need a new release.

Until plugins are updated, downgrading girder to 3.0.0a2 works for me. (I’d rather not use the master repo).

Thanks !
Julien.

girder-dicom-viewer 0.2.0a2 has now been released with the fix.

Thanks a bunch !